They say it’s lonely at the top. That has never been more true than when you’re interviewing for an executive or C-level position. And that’s where Merrfeld can help.
Last week we shared with you one of our new career services for the new year, our Professional Resume and LinkedIn Critique.
Also new this year is our Executive Interview Management package that allows you to have a coach with you each step of the way. From polishing up your resume to helping you craft statements of interest and complete questionnaires, we allow others to see what you’re capable of.
Merrfeld’s Executive Interview Management packages include:
- Updating, editing or writing your professional resume.
- Creating a unique statement-of-interest letter designed to speak to the specific position you seek.
- Writing a custom cover letter unique to the position you’re seeking.
- Interviewing you and completing all questionnaires and essay requests for the unique position you seek.
- Compiling all of the necessary documentation and data to complete the executive packet for submittal.
- Reviewing all social media accounts and recommending edits.
- Providing interview prep in person or via Skype/Facetime.
The Executive Interview Management program is designed for C-level executives such as CEOs, COOs and CFOs; senior executives such as presidents, executive and senior vice presidents and vice presidents; and executive directors.
As we described in a blog post not long ago, coaching for the C-suite is a must. Resume writing and interview consulting can break down the barriers that talented executives might face in the hiring process and allow them to get on with what they truly do best.
Hiring out coaching for the C-suite is like hiring out a computer programmer to set up your equipment—a no-brainer. To learn more about Executive Interview Management services, contact our CEO, Michelle Merritt, directly at [email protected]. We look forward to working with you to take your interview process to the next level—the top!
Photo by Chaiwat