Terms of Service & Conditions
Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on May 1, 2020.
Please read these Terms of Service completely using yournowheretownblog.com which is owned and operated by Merrfeld LLC This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at Merrfeld.com
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of Merrfeld LLC and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Merrfeld LLC reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by Merrfeld LLC.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Indiana, United States.
Changes to This Agreement
Merrfeld LLC reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Merrfeld site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Merrfeld LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Merrfeld is not assessed with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Not assessed means that the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Merrfeld. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Merrfeld:
- E-mail: [email protected]
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
This statement was created on 11 May 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Merrfeld collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Merrfeld with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Merrfeld collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Merrfeld will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Merrfeld processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Merrfeld would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Merrfeld from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Merrfeld Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Merrfeld would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Merrfeld for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Merrfeld correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Merrfeld to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Merrfeld erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Merrfeld restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Merrfeld’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Merrfeld transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Merrfeld uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Merrfeld uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Merrfeld sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us